[SCCC] Antennas and TIC RingRotor For Sale

Lee Finkel ars-ky7m at cox.net
Wed Jan 24 22:17:06 EST 2007

Time to thin out the antenna farm at KY7M - For Sale

A pair of C-3 tribanders.  7 elements on an 18 ft. boom for 10-20m, plus
12 & 17m with a tuner.  I have the instruction manuals.  New cost is now
$789 - will sell for $300 each OBO plus shipping or meet me at the AZ-CA
border.  I worked a lot of DX and contests with these antennas.

EC-2 TIC RingRotor (Model 1022) worth over $1,000 new.  It needs a few
new bearings (easily replaced) that would cost $107 shipped from TIC
(just got email confirmation from Carl Anderson).  Included is a tower
leg kit that will allow this rotor to be used on a crank up.  I had it
on top of the second section of my 55' TX-455 with the lower C-3 mounted
on it at 38' (the upper C-3 was at 66').  I am the original owner and
have all paperwork.  $325 plus shipping or meet me at the AZ-CA border.
(Note: The RingRotor had light use here since I used the higher C-3 for
most Qs.)

Please reply via email.

73,

Lee, KY7M/TZ6LF