[SCCC] MFJ-434B question

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Wed Jul 18 23:34:08 EDT 2007

I've got one here, Loren, which I've used with my FT1000MP MKV.
It's been a few years since I had it hooked up (I only use it once
back in CQ WW SSB 2005 as that was the last time I had enuf
free time available to do any serious phone contesting), but I don't
recall having any problems getting it hooked up (the level adjust
might have been a little touchy). It worked flawlessly during the
contest and was easy to program.

YMMV

73, Mike W4EF...............