[SCCC] LMR400

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Tue Jul 24 15:25:42 EDT 2007

That would be great, Tom. My biggest concern was that the
TWB-4001 that the guy was selling might be rejected material
that didn't meet spec. I know that sort of thing goes on a lot
in the electronics parts business. We get alerts at work all
the time regarding rejected or outright counterfeit or military
parts that people are trying to hawk as the real thing.

BTW, it seems that Amphenol now owns Times Fiber
Communications which as far as I can tell used to be part of
Times Microwave (the folks who make LMR-400).