[SCCC] Field Day Sites!

Dino Darling dino at k6rix.com
Sun Jun 17 20:38:54 EDT 2007

Hello gents!

Some of you may already be participating in a Field Day effort
somewhere in Southern CA; some of you may not!

I have compiled a list of Field Day Sites again this year in hopes
that people will go out and participate in the fun!!!  If you are not
otherwise engaged....AND....you live in Orange County, you will NOT
want to miss the Orange County Amateur Radio Club's field day at the
Los Alamitos Air Station!!!  There will be some SERIOUS TALENT and
EFFORT competing  there this year (did I say competing...sorry about
that, I meant "demonstrating")!  The Western Amateur Radio
Association (N6ME) is participating with OCARC this year, bringing
two serious Field Day efforts together for total world domination! :-)

The rest of the Southwestern Division is also listed (including
Arizona this year!).  Check it out at the link below.  If you know of
a group that is NOT listed, please get that information to me!  The
TRW folks have not chimed in yet and their website info is 3 years
old.  I can assume they will be at Polliwog Park this year too, but I
want to be sure!

This web page has ALL the instructions on how to get the information
to me, complete with a simple point-n-click link!  See you at Field
Day NEXT SATURDAY!!!
http://www.k6rix.com/fieldday.html

Dino - K6RIX
dino at k6rix.com