[SCCC] TOP TEN REASONS TO ATTEND VISALIA THIS YEAR

DBellW6AQ at aol.com DBellW6AQ at aol.com
Sun Mar 18 22:44:41 EST 2007

Ohmigod! I can't believe it!  This is the first year in 30 or so that  I
can't make Visalia because I'll be in Italy visiting my oldest grandson who's
getting his Ph.D. in Florence in art history.  Humbug.  We just can't  be more
than one place at once, sorry to say.  73, Dave, W6AQ

In a message dated 3/18/2007 5:06:03 PM Pacific Standard Time,