[SCCC] TOP TEN REASONS TO ATTEND VISALIA THIS YEAR

Jim Neiger n6tj at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 21 22:04:50 EST 2007

And the Number Two reason to attend Visalia this year:

Sergio Almeida PP5JR - he of the ZX5J / PT5A etc Super Station in Boa Vista,
Brazil, just wrote and said he is coming to Visalia for the first time.

Two good guys, two great operators, and both Medical Doctors - hmmm, Sergio
could maybe help some of us (Cardiac Surgeon), but I don't think we need "go
there" with Dr. Ville.

Going be a good convention.

73

Jim Neiger   N6TJ