[SCCC] [FWD: Randy Johnson Event]

Dino Darling dino at k6rix.com
Wed Mar 28 14:01:48 EST 2007

I hope Randy doesn't get upset about this...

Our own Randy Johnson, W6SJ, is doing a LIVE Internet Radio Show!  What
does this have to do with Contesting?  Well, you could buy some
property for contesting or learn how better to use your money for
buying radios and antennas...or maybe even afford that Alpha 9500!
(OK, its a stretch, but Randy is very eloquent and KNOWS what he is
talking about!  Check it out if you have the time!)

He doesn't give the date so I'm 99% sure its TODAY!

Dino  -  K6RIX
dino at k6rix.com