[SCCC] old SCCC photo?

Dennis Younker NE6I ne6i at cox.net
Mon May 7 20:53:16 EDT 2007

Hi Glenn,

I'm not entirely sure but I think the guy in the blue shirt with the Palm
trees is Dave, AA6RX (now N6AN).  The shirt looks a little like the SCCC
logo!

That shot looks to me like it was taken in the 1980s.  At that time, it
wasn't an SCCC meeting if N6TR, N6TJ, AA6RX and WA6OTU weren't there.  And
usually, N6AA was there but not always (he's not in this picture.  Maybe
holding the camera instead?)

Nice shoes Tree has on there.

--Dennis