[SCCC] W4EF summary, old SCCC photo?

Glenn Rattmann k6na at cts.com
Tue May 8 08:27:37 EDT 2007

Mike,
I think you have it right.  Somebody did mention that the JA is
JA5DQH.  It might be his website.

The TBD one is the last one now; I hope somebody figures it out.

Some of the guys report that the web link doesn't work for them, but
obviously it worked for you and others.  Maybe this is due to some
internet security settings in their machines, or some such....

--Glenn K6NA