[SCCC] W4EF summary, old SCCC photo?

Ray rbenny at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 8 22:55:10 EDT 2007

This was Earl's home in the 70's. I remember that he phased the two towers
for 160m. Back then Earl owned 2.5 acres I believe, but used the undeveloped
land adjacent to his parcel for beverages. Sometime in the 80's the land was
developed and he lost access to it. Perhaps that's his motivation for
developing the shorter RX antennas.

Ray, N6VR