[SCCC] List of Field Day Sites in the Southwestern Division...

Dino Darling dino at k6rix.com
Sun May 13 20:34:04 EDT 2007

The ARRL's Field Day is just around the corner.  Clubs, groups, and
individuals from all over the US and surrounding territories will be
participating in this public awareness emergency communications
event.  Dino Darling, K6RIX, is again, putting together a list of
sites in the ARRL Southwestern Division.  If you would like to have
your site listed this year, visit http://www.k6rix.com/fieldday.html
and contact Dino directly using the links provided.  The following
information is requested...

Name of Club/Organization
Field Day Callsign
Location of event (including address)
Club/Organization Website
GPS Coordinates (if you have them)

Help me get the word out and get people to our Field Day sites!  Who
knows, you might recruit a new ham and member!

Please distribute this e-mail to the 220SMA list and your club's
e-mail lists! Thanks!

Dino - K6RIX
dino at k6rix.com