[SCCC] WPX Score

Dick Stepanian w6tk at juno.com
Mon May 28 14:40:34 EDT 2007

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK

Class: SOAB(TS) HP
QTH: CA

------------
  160:    0
   80:   93
   40:  300
   20:  625
   15:  138
   10:    8
------------
Rig: FT-1000 MP Mk V ---> Alpha 374A
Antenna:  10-40 Mtrs:  HyGain Explorer 14 (with 40 Mtr driven element
extension) at 50 Ft
          80 Mtr 1/4 wave slopper
          N1MM S/W

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:  Well guys...interesting weekend....overall seemed (to me)
bands got better as weekend continued.  Had about
500 Q's after about 11 hours...but mults were not very plentiful.
Finally Saturday evening things perked up a little
and EU started to show up then Sunday morning before church was able to
get the needed JA/YB Q's on 80 and 40 to help
the totals.  Surprisingly Sunday afternoon was still good on 20 and
several EU's again helped the totals.  Still
not nearly the prefix totals that would have helped the score be a little
more acceptable.  Overall was fun
as always and great to have Ole Sol cooperate a little even though we are
in the "pit".  Thanks to several of
you SCCC guys for the Q's!   73's Dick