[SCCC] KQ6ES CQ WW SSB

John Simmons kq6es at roadrunner.com
Thu Nov 1 16:53:49 EST 2007

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB
Call: KQ6ES
Class: SOABLP

 Band  QSOs  Countries  Zones
------------------------------
   80:     4       3        3
   40:   13       6        7
   20:   32     14      12
   15:   36     19        8
   10:   20       5        5
------------------------------
Total:  105    47      35

I intended to do more but couldn't gather enough energy for this one, as often happens in a phone contest, and decided to get other things done.  Very casual with 7 or 8 hours at the radio and a lot of listening to K5ZD's live audio, which I found very entertaining.  I pretty much just pointed the beam southeast and made sure I got to 100 Qs.  My only DX of interest was C50C on 40m.  I haven't worked this contest full time all band since 1996.  The CW part will be a much stronger effort, but perhaps just 15m again if a few spots show up.
See you in the SS CW.
GL
John kq6es