[SCCC] NK6A SS

NK6A-Don Minkoff cowchip at ca.rr.com
Tue Nov 6 00:11:11 EST 2007

                   ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: NK6A
Operator(s): NK6A
Station: NK6A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LAX

------------
  160:
   80:   62
   40:   54
   20:  145
   15:   54
   10:
------------

My goal was to score a clean sweep and make 500 Q's.  Maybe next year.
Too many distractions this year to spend more time in the chair.  Spent most of
my time in search and pounce mode. I just couldn't hold a freq for long with
only a 100 watts.  Never heard a RI station or SFL. Might have to use packet
next year.  Fun as always and still a great learning experience for me.

The casual contester.
Don