[SCCC] W6TK - CQP

Dick Stepanian w6tk at juno.com
Sun Oct 7 21:06:27 EDT 2007

                    California QSO Party

Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: CA - SLUI

  160:    0       0
   80:  175     117
   40:  162     125
   20:  351     870
   15:   64      91
   10:    0       0
    6:    0       0
    2:    0       0
--------------------

Rig: Mk-V ----> Alpha 374A
Ant:  Explorer 14 at 50 Ft
        40 Meter - extension on beam for cw end of band and wire dipole
for ssb section of the band
        80 Meter - 1/4 wave slopper
Logging Program: N1MM - a few glitches in CQP program

Comments: Wow...things went great Saturday...switch seemed to flip to
"next-to-off" on Sunday!
Averaged over a 100/hr through first 12 hours then things started to go
down hill.  Went to bed
about midnight...and got back on about 6am.  First hour wasn't bad but
things never seemed to
open up and rates sure weren't what they were on Sat.  Every Q seemed to
be hard on Sun.
Although I was expecting the whole weekend to be like Sunday...so I got a
"bonus"
with the conditions being so good on Sat!!!  Better days are ahead!!!!
Still Danny, Craig, Ken
were all doing great...so maybe its with this ole' op...but not ready to
admit that...hihi
Hope everyone had fun and thanks for the Q's.  73 - Dick - W6TK