[SCCC] antenna parts for sale - best offer

Dave Hachadorian K6LL at ARRL.net
Thu Oct 18 14:10:41 EDT 2007

Hello all,

I have an impending construction project in the garage that
is going to require me to move my stock of aluminum tubing
and antenna parts out of the way. Rather than move it twice,
I thought this might be a good time to dispose of the entire
lot, since I haven't used any of it in years. I will let it
go for the best reasonable offer. Here is the best
description I can conjure up, but most likely not every part
of every antenna will be there. It will give you an idea of
what types and sizes of aluminum are there:

204BA Hy Gain 4 el 20m beam.

Moseley Classic 33. Several traps are missing/burned.

Wilson 3 el 10m Beam.

Butternut vertical parts, and part of other verticals.

miscellaneous aluminum tubing that I have bought on the side
for various projects.

Pick-up only. Best reasonable offer. I would guess that
there's about 125 pounds of aluminum, plus steel clamps,
brackets, nuts & bolts, etc.

Dave Hachadorian
2750 W 22nd St
Yuma, AZ 85364