[SCCC] Report of SD Hams?

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Fri Oct 26 02:39:00 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ray's Email" <rbenny at sbcglobal.net>
To: <sccc at contesting.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 7:43 PM
Subject: [SCCC] Report of SD Hams?

> Can anyone give an update concerning the fires and some of our members in
> San Diego County? I'm particularly interested in info about N6ND, K6NA and
> W6YI.
>

> Ray, N6VR

If the Google interactive fire map:
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-firemap,0,6179739.htmlpage?coll=la-home-center

is any indication it looks like K6NA and W6YI dodged the
bullet (at least the for the addresses shown in QRZ.com).
N6ND address is listed as a P.O. Box in Ramona on QRZ.com
The Google fire map doesn't show anything around Ramona,
so it would appear that Rick is doing fine too.

Hope everyone else is fairing equally well.