[SCCC] A Question for the Gurus

W6ph at aol.com W6ph at aol.com
Mon Oct 29 12:58:32 EST 2007

This question came from the YCCC reflector.  I have often wondered how to
nullify a QSO without incurring a penalty but still leaving it in the log so the
other guy doesn't lose the QSO.  Does anyone have an official answer or good
advice to pass on?                       Kurt, W6PH

>From W3UA:

I sent this to Bob K3EST, but he may be busy for awhile, so any (unofficial)
input is appreciated. I know that there are not too may Multi-singlers out
there, but still...

YCCC Reflector mailto:yccc at yccc.org
Yankee Clipper Contest Club  http://www.yccc.org