[SCCC] SSB Sprint - last call

N6OO - Tony n6oo at charter.net
Fri Sep 14 18:54:06 EDT 2007

You guys talked me into it too.

I'll be getting back late in the contest so I might only get about an hour or so in near the end. But it'll help the cause.

Maybe it will also give the rest of you some "fresh meat" to work, for those that have already worked everybody else.

 "Now, what the heck did I do with that darn microphone."

Tony, N6OO

---- Michael Tope <W4EF at dellroy.com> wrote:

Go ahead a  put me down too, Doug. I can't promise a
full effort, but I am guaranteed to make at least as many
QSOs as a blank entry.

73 Mike, W4EF.............