[SCCC] Need Ops for CQP - Ventura County

Ray' Email rbenny at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 21 00:24:49 EDT 2007

I was surveyed by Bob, N6TV about putting on Ventura County during the CQP.
Unfortunately, I am not able to put in much time (4 - 5 hours) this year.
It's happens on the first weekend of Oct.

Would anyone like to join me and put Ventura County on for a longer time?
You can operate fone or SSB, it doesn't matter to me. We have a bed
available if you want to spend the night. We can work out food details.

My QTH is located in Oak View, Ojai Valley, about 12 miles inland from the
City of Ventura. From SFV, it's about a 1 - 30 minute drive. From most other
parts of LA, it's about a 2 hour plus drive.

Send me an email if have any questions or want to commit. You can also call
me at home, 805 649-9696.

Ray, N6VR