[SCCC] West Coast Regional Radio Team Championship

Daniel Severance daniel_severance at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 08:31:22 EDT 2008

Is this about antenna height 20' is low for many antennas, or is it to keep someone from setting up the antenna at the edge of a cliff (must be at least 500' back from the edge?  (i.e., the Devil's point location the group used for Field day might be used but the antenna placed less optimally, or the top of a steep, pointed hill?

Cheers and 73,
Dan