[SCCC] Monobanders For Sale

Bob Selbrede, K6ZZ k6zz at ccis.com
Mon Dec 29 16:52:55 EST 2008

Hi Folks,

I need to thin out the fleet a little to prepare for a
future QTH move.  I have original Hygain (not MFJ) 5 element
15M (155BA) and 5 element 10M (105BA) monobanders for sale.
They were installed in a desert environment the entire time
so they're still pretty clean corrosion wise.  They could
use some new hardware.  I'll take $300 for the pair.

I will most likely be selling off a few other tower and
antenna items in January as well.  I'll post them to the
SCCC Reflector first.  They will include an UST TX-455
crankup, Hygain HG-54HD crankup, 120' or so of Tri-ex T-15
stackable tower with rotator plates, top plates, guy
brackets, guys, etc.  I also have a new M2 KT-36XA Upgrade
Kit and a KT-34XA to use it on.  I will also have a Force 12
Magnum 620/340 6 element 20M 3 element 40M beam and Force 12
4BA 17M-10M beam as well as a few other odds and ends.

73, Bob K6ZZ