[SCCC] W6VSS K6UA Dale Hoppe

Art-W6KY w6ky at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 9 13:04:27 EST 2008

This is per Harry W6LKC(SK).  When the FCC busted Dales Multi Multi,
every ashtray had a burning cigarette in it at every station, but Dale
was the
only one there. Just a lot of open windows!!  Also as to the power he was
running, can't say, but I have one of the rack mounted tuners that were
being
used and it will handle 5KW easy!!!
Art  W6KY
PS,  it ain't an amp till the finals have handles...