[SCCC] Incessant QRM

Radiodan-W7RF rfpower at radiodan.com
Mon Jan 14 20:49:39 EST 2008

Art,

With our responsibility and shame-free world as it has become I don't know
of a solution except to never roll over and just accept this behavior as
"accepted". Keep teaching those who really don't know any better and
hopefully, isolation of those who do know better but don't care will bring
them into the fold.

Maybe we can get rare DX stations to only use a bug (or a computer program
with randon "swing") to keep the MFJ code readers out!

Oh one more thing, I think in that pileup it was "QRX QRX QRX. Only the W7R"

Regards, Dan Magro W7RF
Multiple power ranges from ONE Bird element, ask me how!
HENRY, BIRD, TOHTSU, SAMLEX, RFI chokes
www.radiodan.com RFpower at radiodan.com