[SCCC] [Fwd: Fwd: [PPDXG] SO2R Station layout]

Art k6xt at arrl.net
Wed Jan 23 22:40:02 EST 2008

Fellow contesters
I've been corresponding with Alan getting a couple of Terry's layout
pictures. It's been released so here you are, happy building! Looks like
more to follow in NCJ.

Tnx to Kelly for the link. Gotta remember to quote him whenever my stuff
goes on the fritz: Cardiac Arrest. Good one.

Rick N6ND just rebuilt his shack, we need some pix of that.

73 Art