[SCCC] IARU Summary K6ZH

Jim Price jnprice at pacbell.net
Sat Jul 19 01:06:57 EDT 2008

2008 IARU Contest Summary, K6ZH
Single Op, Low Power, CW only

Band    Qs    Pts    Mults
80      25     55      7
40      72    176     19
20     211    619     55
15      61    167     16
10      11     27      5

TOTAL  380   1044    102
SCORE:  106,488
Time on: 9 hours

Comments:
Condx were pretty lousy during the daylight hours.  This was the first time
out in an HF contest with my new SteppIR (from K6QK's estate).  Didn't
really have any runs until evening time.  10 meters was open about 1900Z,
and I worked some East Coast guys.  But where was everyone?

Got a few nice mults on 20 late at night - northern Russians, SE Asia, etc.
And the bands were, thankfully, very quiet here (little static) - at least
20 meters on up.

73 - Jim, K6ZH
[Apologies in advance if my columns are all skewed on your screen]