[SCCC] ANARTS RTTY and VHF QSO Party

JOHN n6qq at msn.com
Fri Jun 20 03:55:02 EDT 2008

                    ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: N6QQ
Operator(s): N6QQ
Station: N6QQ

Class: SOST HP
QTH: CERRITOS, CA

   80:
   40:    94  1410    29
   20:  260  3039    44
   15:    26    329    15
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  380  4778    87  Continents = 5  Total Score = 2,102,220

Sunday - Ruff -   Sunday afternoon 1 Q per 10 minutes.  There was a point around 2200Z - only 7 signals in the RTTY area on 20 meters.

                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: N6QQ
Operator(s): N6QQ
Station: N6QQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CERRITOS, CA

 Band  QSOs  Mults
-------------------
    6:  178       63

-------------------
Total:  178    63  Total Score = 11,214

After closing down for ANARTS  (2359z) - switch to 6 meters.

6 meters open to North VE7, South to XE, East to W8, W7, W5 and W4.

During the next 3 hours - gave the SteppIr a good workout.
Did find my 200 watts work pretty good - but there were several stations that did not hear me.
There seems to be a few KW's running around 6 meters.

Found several signals that had spatter over 10 khz wide.   Don't know if it was my receiver (Icom 7800) - or the other guy signals was that bad.

73   John

n6qq at msn.com
http://www.qrz.com/callsign/N6QQ
http://dx.qsl.net/cgi-bin/logform.cgi?n6qq