[SCCC] AA

Prasad vu2ptt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 21:55:13 EDT 2008

I think I could see some spots :)

In a space of 20 minutes. worked several west coast stations on my run
frequency, which is a huge number for me. Some of the the culprits included:

W6KH & W6FI the first night, followed by this little run the 2nd night -

N7CW
W6FI
K6TA
K6HFA
WX6V
W9KNI
W7YW
K7QQ
N5RA
WA6TLA
K7RF
N8GZ
W6TK
W7SW
KR6C

See you all in IARU, I will be running the ARSI HQ station either with my
call or a special call likely AT2T for which I am trying to get permission.

73 de Prasad VU2PTT, W2PTT (ex-AF6DV)