[SCCC] AT6T active as ARSI HQ station for IARU and other contests

Prasad vu2ptt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 10:14:35 EDT 2008

Folks,

On behalf of the Amateur Radio Society of India (ARSI), I will be active in
the IARU Contest using my special call sign AT6T as the HQ station. Look for
AT6T giving out the ARSI multiplier on 80-10m CW & SSB during the IARU
contest. I have permission to use this callsign from 1st July until end of
September 2008 and you may work this special call in other contests
including SAC & WAE.

As usual, all QSOs will be uploaded to the ARRL Logbook of the World (LoTW)
and QSL requests may be made to VU2PTT direct (QRZ.COM <http://qrz.com/>) or
via the ARSI bureau.

I will be looking for the west coast just like in the recent All Asia
contest and hope to work many of you.

73 de Prasad VU2PTT, W2PTT and now AT6T