[SCCC] XE2MX, Pepe, Looking for room to share at Visalia DX Conv

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 03:59:50 EDT 2008

XE2MX Pepe is looking for someone to share a room with for Fiday and Sat
eves
for Visalia DX Convention

Please let me know if you are looking for a room mate.

Pepe is non smoker and  quiet, considerate room mate
from reports I got from hams he shared room with last 2 years he attended

Please e-mail me if you have room to share at Holiday Inn or other hotel
across the parking lot
( Pepe will not have car there, so needs walking distance )

Also if you know anyone giving up a room reservation
at Holiday Inn or Quality ( Comfort? ) Inn next door
Joe, W6VNR at earthink.net also looking for a room

73, Dennis N6KI