[SCCC] Fwd: Help Needed With LOTW and N3FJP Logging Program

Dennis Younker NE6I ne6i at cox.net
Mon Mar 31 23:49:37 EDT 2008

I use the N3FJP software but I upload to LOTW differently than he does. I
export to an ADIF file and use ARRL's TQSL program.  I emailed George to let
him know that he has that option.

Depending on where he is getting the subscript error, he may have a corrupt
database.  However, this email doesn't say if he is getting the error from
the N3FJP software or from LOTW while uploading.  I haven't done any
programming in about 15 or 20 years, but back then, the error he is getting
meant that the program was getting data out of sequence or the database
array was larger than the program allowed.  The latter is probably unlikely
in his case.

--Dennis, NE6I