[SCCC] Components to help in Contests and DXing

K5KT at aol.com K5KT at aol.com
Tue May 13 21:38:33 EDT 2008

HI All..

I have an excellent condition Yaesu FT-1000D that was very well cared for and
used along side a Kenwood TS-950SDX.    The FT-1000D is like new (9+ of 10)
and was in a non-smoking environment.   It was usually used with a full power
Amp and therefore seldom used at anything over 100 Watts (though is does put
out 200+ now).
The Radio was used primarily on SSB and has the optional narrow SSB Filters.
The slots for the narrow CW and BPF-1 Filters are empty.
The Radio was well cared for and I have the Manual; but no box.
I prefer a pick-up here in Palos Verdes; but, might consider driving some
distance for transfer.
The price is $1850 for this excellent condition Radio.
I am still using one as my main Station Radio.

I also have a Kenwood TS-450SAT for sale.
It came from the same non-smoking environment and looks to be in Excellent
condition too.   I have checked it out on 20M and works well.
I have the original Manual, DC Cable and hand Mic for it.
I'd like $500 for it plus shipping in required.

I have a few Microphones available too.
The 'cache' of Desk Mics incudes the EV-664 & 664A, Heil Goldline with
Wide/Narrow switch, and a few others as well....    Please Inquire if interested.

73

Joe Locascio
K5KT at aol.com
310 541-5495