[SCCC] MS Op Position needed for ARRL CW in So Cal

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 22:18:26 EST 2008

Bob,

Well I am about the only stn that does a Multi-Op for ARRL DX CW
so I will keep Rich posted if we put an effort together, maybe from my QTH
or form Fallbrook
using the K6QK call and antenna trailer

I do not believe a MS is run from W6YI......

I will also CC SCCC and maybe a member of SCCC that is member of SCDXC can
forward to their members

73, Dennis N6KI
( Ex NNJ WB2JDW 1963 - 1967 )