[SCCC] K2WR available for ARRL CW

W6ph at aol.com W6ph at aol.com
Thu Nov 13 07:18:58 EST 2008

I can also vouch for Rich.  I have known him for at least 25 years in  the
YCCC.  He's a great op and regularly puts GJ2A on the air.  And he  is a very
funny guy.  At YCCC meetings, he occasionally did skits called  "Eimac the
Magnificent", a takeoff on the Johnny Carson "Carnac the Magnificent"  skit.  He is
a regular at K1TTT also.  His occupation is a technician  with ABC Sports.

                                                                 73, Kurt,
W6PH

In a message dated 11/12/2008 10:18:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,