[SCCC] SCCC Gathering Tomorrow, October 6 in Fullerton

Dino Darling dino at k6rix.com
Sun Oct 5 11:30:25 EDT 2008

As President of the Western Amateur Radio Association, it would be our
HONOR to have members of the SCCC join us!  Meeting starts at 7:30.
People usually show up between 6:00 and 6:30 for dinner.  Sizzler's
salad bar is a deal!  I recommend the Ribeye Steak however!

Here are the directions...
http://www.waraham.org/meetings.php

Dino - K6RIX
 dino at k6rix.com