[SCCC] CaQP KQ6ES SOFixed LP

John Simmons kq6es at roadrunner.com
Sun Oct 5 18:51:49 EDT 2008

CaQP KQ6ES SOFixed LP
Class: SO Fixed LP

 Band  CW Qs  Ph Qs
--------------------
  160:    4      0
   80:   48     26
   40:  132     42
   20:  208     59
   15:   12      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------

About 20% down from last year's score.  This was a tough one.  My first cold
of the year struck on Friday, making things more difficult, especially
phone.  I worked it hard and got some improved results on the low bands from
the effort, but couldn't make up the big drop in 15m this year: 100 fewer
contacts.  Not even a whisper on 10m.  I may have to rent some movies for
the 10m contest weekend.  I never heard AK, MS, RI, QC, and NT, but was
happy to get MT, VE4, and VE5 towards the end.  The only DX was one each
from LU, JA, and CU2.

John kq6es
FT-1000MP
100 watts