[SCCC] NA Sprint RTTY KQ6ES LP

John Simmons kq6es at roadrunner.com
Sun Oct 12 00:23:17 EDT 2008

NA Sprint RTTY Contest
Call: KQ6ES
Class: Single Op LP

 Band  QSOs
--------------
   80:   9
   40:  27
   20:   2
---------------------
Total:  38     Mults = 22  Total Score = 836

Club: Southern California Contest Club
Team:

This thing is possibly the most brutal contest ever created.
Either 20m was already gone, or nobody was there.  Lots of trouble at the
start
with the computer and with RF: I was hitting one button but a different
message
was being sent, and sometimes the number was not being incremented.  I had
cut down to 50 watts.  I also had a nosebleed for the first two hours to
accompany
what's left of my cold.  Hopefully nobody's score will suffer from these
problems.
Not many Qs but still a lot more than the first time I tried it.  Nowhere to
go but up.

John kq6es
A3S at 20ft and Butternut vertical

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/