[SCCC] KQ6ES NAQP CW

John Simmons kq6es at roadrunner.com
Sun Aug 2 13:11:06 PDT 2009

North American QSO Party, CW

Call: KQ6ES

Class: Single Op LP

QTH: CA

Operating Time (hrs): between 7 and 8 ?

  Band  QSOs  Mults

-------------------

   160:

    80:    3     2

    40:   52    24

    20:  101    36

    15:   44    20

    10:   22    11

-------------------

Total:   222    93  Total Score = 20,646

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #2

Comments:

I had modest goals of 300 Qs and 100 mults which I ignored immediately I
heard 10m open. I was too long on 15 and way too long on 10 hoping for more
but I enjoyed it and have no regrets there.  As soon as I decided to move to
20 I was interrupted by a major ant invasion and work intrusions which cut
my useful time short and left me with too many short breaks.  As usual
lately I had no patience for 80m.  Despite all the excuses, I should have
done much better.

John kq6es