[SCCC] SCCC.NET Not Available

Bruce Horn bhorn at hornucopia.com
Mon Aug 31 06:56:46 PDT 2009

Hi Art,

I avoid purchasing hosting services and domain name registration from the same provider. All is fine until you want to move to a different hosting provider.

However, it's really not relevant. We don't need a hosting provider. We'll be using one of my existing servers - the same ones that host the NCJ web site, the 3830 score reporting system, my contest calendar, etc. - at no charge to the club. We just need to decide on a domain name to represent the club.

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn at hornucopia.com)