[SCCC] WN6K -ARRL 160

WN6K - Paul Dorey WN6K at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 6 09:46:03 PST 2009

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: WN6K

Operator(s): WN6K

Station: WN6K

Class: Single Op LP

QTH: SDG

Operating Time (hrs): 14:45

Total:  QSOs = 272  Sections = 56  Countries = 3  Total Score = 32,627

Lots of workout for the ears... Friday night seemed quieter but running LP
in this contest is certainly the challenge to be heard. Saturday was a bit
noiser and when I heard needed mults, they were HARD to get if at all.

Worked a lot of new states for the first time and the experience gained just
from this contest may get me to thinking about using this band a bit more in
other contests when the opportunity arises in the future.

Thanks to all the experts out there for hanging in there with repeats from
my end to get into your logs.

WN6K,  Paul

Paul E. Dorey

WN6K

"Most of us wonder if our lives can make any difference. Marines don't have
that problem."

Ronald Reagan