[SCCC] N6VR ARRL 160M

Ray rayn6vr at cableone.net
Sun Dec 6 20:46:33 PST 2009

Call: N6VR
Operator(s): N6VR
Station: N6VR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

Total:  QSOs = 54  Sections = 27  Countries = 15  Total Score = 6,804

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Operated from my new QTH in AZ. Quickly put up a 30ft tall by 100ft inverted
L.
Only called DX and some US and Canadians to see how things worked.
Sure surprised what difference 400 miles East of the Los Angeles area and a
quiet local makes. Worked most of the DX I heard, including 8 EU, Caribbean
and
JA's.
Condx were very good the first night: SFI=72, A=0, K=0. Very little DX the
second evening.
Looking forward to having real antennas up in the future.
Ray, N6VR
(nr Prescott, AZ)