[SCCC] FW: ARRL 10 KQ6ES SO Mixed LP

John Simmons kq6es at roadrunner.com
Sun Dec 13 16:32:26 PST 2009

ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KQ6ES
Operator(s): KQ6ES
Station: KQ6ES

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:   73    21
  SSB:   52    11
-------------------
Total:  125    32  Total Score = 12,672

Difficult first half with 104 Qs, but was thankful to beak 100 and was
hopeful for a Sunday morning opening to come to the rescue, as often
happens, but not this time. Turning the beam by hand in the rain was fun.
Brutal but drier second half with just 21 Qs but it gave several new
multipliers. 88 of the 104 were USA. 57 of the 88 were CA. Worked 16 states.
Zero noise level here, a pleasure for the ears, too bad conditions weren't
just a little better. I snuck a ZL for my best DX.
John kq6es

FT-1000MP 75 watts
A3 at 20 feet

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/