[SCCC] RTTY Roundup KQ6ES Single Op LP

John kq6es at roadrunner.com
Sun Jan 4 20:21:24 EST 2009

ARRL RTTY Roundup
Call: KQ6ES
Class: Single Op LP

Band  QSOs
------------
   80:   13
   40:   45
   20:  153
   15:  106
   10:
 ------------
 Total:  317  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 12  Total Score = 19,654

Doubled last year's score.
 This should have been better but I'm paying the price for putting off
finding
why RF is still putting my computer into standby mode on 40m.  I had to quit
much earlier than hoped on Saturday rather than subject everyone to my
sudden
disappearances mid-qso. Most of the contest worked at 50 watts.  Only 12 DX
mults due to my pileup aversion, but I was happy to work into Europe a
little.
An OK start on the new Triple Play Award but it may take a long time to work
the remaining 5 states: ME, RI, MT, WV, NE.
FT-1000MP with A3 at 20ft and Butternut vertical.

John kq6es

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/