[SCCC] NAQP - WN6K - Team #2

WN6K - Paul Dorey WN6K at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 11 16:58:05 EST 2009

I have no idea what my score is/was as in the midst of a little 40m run.
pfft the station computer finally went belly up.

I think that I have what I had before it crashed, shipped out to an outboard
storage device so perhaps in the next day or so I will try and retrieve and
post.

The computer /microHam keyer (MK) crashed only twice, MK 'buffer' quite a
number of times.all in all it was dismal and not much fun.

Sorry Team Members. gone are the days when all you need is a can of sharp
pencils - you now need a fulltime IT support staff.

WN6K, Paul