[SCCC] KQ6ES NAQP Phone

John kq6es at roadrunner.com
Sun Jan 18 01:04:36 EST 2009

January NAQP Phone
Call: KQ6ES Operator(s): KQ6ES Station: KQ6ES
Class: Single Op LP
Operating Time (hrs): <1
 ------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  19
   15:
   10:
 Total:  19  Sections = 19  Total Score = 361

Comments:
FT-1000MP, A3 at 20ft
I was out until early afternoon, had a few things to do, and never got interested enough to stay on the air for long.  I didn't put the radials back yet after I coiled them up a few days ago for some major yard work, and so never got on the low bands.  Sorry I couldn't give you guys any points.  A poor start for my phone leg of the Triple Play.  See you in the next one.

John kq6es