[SCCC] Crankup Towers For Sale

Bob Selbrede, K6ZZ k6zz at ccis.com
Fri Jan 23 21:26:16 EST 2009

SCCC'ers,

I've still got a few towers for sale if anyone's interested.
 I've got a Hy-Gain HG-54HD 54' HD crankup and a US Tower
TX-455 55' HD crankup.

The HG-54HD comes with a thrust bearing, mast, coax arms,
rotator plate and the raising fixture.  I also have the
engineering documentation for it.  The tower is in decent
shape but I would suggest replacing the cables while it's
down.  It will need a new concrete base assembly which can
be ordered from Hy-Gain.

The TX-455 is also in decent condition but I would recommend
replacing the cables on this one as well while it's down.
The TX-455 comes with a thrust bearing, mast, coax arms,
rotator plate and the tilt base assembly.  You'll need to
buy three anchor bolts for the base which are readily
available.

The price for each tower is $750.  Drop me a note if
interested.

73, Bob K6ZZ