[SCCC] CQ160 CW K6GEP Single Op LP

Tim Goeppinger timgep at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 25 20:24:30 EST 2009

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K6GEP
Operator(s): K6GEP
Station: K6GEP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA - ORG

Total:  QSOs = 27  State/Prov = 10  Countries = 1  Total Score = 570

Just giving out points to the West Coast.  Didn't put my 160 meter inverted
vee up this year, and used 80M dipole instead.

My best distance was a VE3.  This weekend was educational for me on what is
possible on 160.  I heard DX outside North America for the first time.
Heard HD2A, TM6M, a CT1 and G3TXF.  Amazing!