[SCCC] n1MM Question

randy Johnson randyj at loan-wolf.com
Wed Jul 15 11:20:30 PDT 2009

I fooled around in IARU for just an hour or so. I had one problem with N1MM.
I did NOT have the rig connected to the computer to read freq/mode. The
program somehow thought my frequency was 14,200 mHz as that was in the top
of the window. Therefore it THOUGHT I was doing SSB, and listed USB in the
mode field and 59 in both RST fields of contacts it logged.

I could not figure out a way to change that manually so I finally connected
the rig, set up a COM port connection, and it read correct freq as 14220 and
switched to CW and 599.

There MUST be a way to do this manually.

Randy W6SJ