[SCCC] Invitation to August 13, 2009 meeting of the Southern California DX Club

n6hc at aol.com n6hc at aol.com
Mon Jul 27 15:20:55 PDT 2009

The Southern California DX Club would like to invite you to our 7:30 PM Thursday evening meeting on?August 13, 2009.? The meeting is held at the Syd Kronenthal Park recreation center located in Culver City, CA.? Please visit our web site at http://www.scdxc.org for directions to the meeting place and a map of the area.

Our featured speaker will be Richard J. Norton, N6AA.? Dick is the ARRL Southwest Division Director and contester/DXpeditioner extraordinaire.? He is also only one of twenty Honorary Members of the Southern California DX Club.? He will present news from the latest ARRL Board of Directors meeting.? He will also relate his experiences on the 3X5A DXpedition.

Many of our club members gather before the meeting for dinner at the Roll 'n Rye deli at 10990 Jefferson Blvd., Culver City, CA 90230.? Telephone (310) 390-3497.? Come join us to swap tall tales or learn of someone's latest exploit over the repast of your choice.

If you have any questions about this event, please contact Arnie Shatz, N6HC at n6hc at aol dot com.

The DXers of Southern California are looking forward to seeing you at our?August meeting.? Don't miss it!