[SCCC] Tubes for sale

Ray Benny rbenny at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 8 20:10:57 PDT 2009

Here's the list of old tubes that didn't make the attachment. I have no idea
for the demand or worth of these tubes. Contact me if you know that they are
worth and would be interested in making an offer. Please pass this list
around to anyone who maybe interested.

Ray,

N6VR

CONDITION OF THESE TUBES IS UNKNOWN!

NUMBER

QTY

NOTE

In box

In box

37 / 37

1

In box

39 / 44

2

In box

In box

In box

In box

In box

In box

24A

1

2A3

1

2A3

1

In box

2A7

1

In box

2V-705A

3

In box

3B24W

2

5632/C3J

2

2 in box

6A7

1

6B8G

1

In box

Cat No 2531

1

National Tech Lab - this tube has a dark metallic paint and ground wire

Cat No 931

1

Berman - these tubes have a dark metallic paint and ground wire

Cat No 932

2

Berman - these tubes have a dark metallic paint and ground wire

CE-30-C

1

CK108

1

In box

GL-923

3

JAN CADK 5C22

1

Rattles

JAN CW-1B22

2

JAN-CIM-15E

3

EIMAC

NU41N

1

VT 255

1

In box

8 - 10

Misc Delay tubes

2

Cat eye turning tubes

3

UNKNOWN 4 PIN TUBES W/METAL SHEILD

There are many more loose old 4 pin tubes, glass & metal octal tubes.